ADA MX-900 Premium IR Remote Control
ADA has arranged to offer Universal Remote Control's popular new programmable IR remote control, the MX-900 (Genesis), for use with ADA home theater and multi-room systems. The Cinema Reference Mach III and Cinema Rhapsody Mach III include the MX-900 completely preprogrammed for home theater control. It is available for purchase with the Suite 7.1 home theater preamplifier.
For multi-room systems, ADA also offers a version of the MX-900 preprogrammed to control Suite 8100s, HTR-2400s, Suite 8x8 and Suite 16 systems. The MX-900 can also control ADA's Tune Suite & Duo Tuners as well as ADA's iBase (requires iBase eXtender) iPod docking system.
The MX-900 can also be programmed to control other components and devices in your home theater or multi-room system.
- Universal Remote Control's MX-900 (Genesis) Control
- Package includes MX-900, 4 AAA Batteries, USB Program Cable & Manual
- Pre-Loaded with the ADA Home Theater program when ordered with Cinema Reference Mach III, Cinema Rhapsody Mach III & Suite 7.1
- Can be programmed to control other ADA products & systems.
- For home theater preamplification
- Cinema Reference Mach IV Flagship Home Theater Controller
- Suite 7.1 HD Luxury HT Preamp
- Suite 7.1 Premium Home Theater Preamplifier
- For receivers
- Suite 8000 Series Multi-Room Receivers
- For multi-room systems
- Whole-House Preamplifiers
- Additional Links
- Product Cut Sheet
- News and Reviews
Audio Design Associates, Inc. make available forms & documents which are available for download. These forms & documents are in Adobe® PDF (portable document file) format. In order to view these forms & documents, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® 7 Reader. If you don't have the reader, you can download it for free from Adobe® by clicking here or on the "Get Acrobat® Reader" icon below.