MC-3800 OD Four-Gang All-Weather Outdoor Keypad
The MC-3800 OD Keypad or Music Control is a completely weather proof keypad designed specifically to brave the elements. It features an all-metal faceplate and military spec. pushbuttons that are covered with a durable rubber button cap that screws over the switch shaft. These controls can be left outside year round in nearly any environment. As such it is critical that the box used to house the MC-3800 OD be completely watertight. For marine environments, the MC-3800 OD can be mounted directly into the bulkhead of motor vessels. The MC-3800 OD features a bright red LED text read out that is visible even in direct sunlight that provides a single line of text. To turn on a room, directly press the desired source component button. The transport buttons (<<, >, >>, etc.) permit you to control your source components. A 12 character LED display provides real-time data from ADA source components like satellite and HD radio tuners, CD library information or iPod information making it easy to select and surf your entertainment options from any room in the home. The Mode button gains access to features like tone controls, tone preset recall, alarm clock (require CMB-1), sleep time, party control, room scan and keypad lock. Your installer can be hide or reveal these features individually per keypad.
- 4-gang metal control with military spec rubber buttons
- Installs in water-tight electrical boxes, requires no cover plate
- Sunlight readable Red LED display
- RJ-45 CAT-5 wiring
- Mode button accesses: tone controls, tone preset recall, alarm clock (requires CMB-1 or control suite), sleep timer, party control, turn on volume, room scan and keypad lock
- Transport and direct numeric access controls
- For multi-room systems
- Whole-House Preamplifiers
- For other indoor keypads, touch screens & all weather outdoor controls
- Touch Screens & Keypads
- Additional Links
- Product Cut Sheet
- News and Reviews
Audio Design Associates, Inc. make available forms & documents which are available for download. These forms & documents are in Adobe® PDF (portable document file) format. In order to view these forms & documents, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® 7 Reader. If you don't have the reader, you can download it for free from Adobe® by clicking here or on the "Get Acrobat® Reader" icon below.