Tuner Accessories (Antennas, Extenders/Combiners, Splitters)
While HD and satellite radio is great sounding and exciting new technology, suffice it to say it is only exciting if you can get it to play in your home. And there in lies the trick. Specifically for the Tune Suite, Duo and TSS-1, ADA has designed a series of devices that make it possible to locate the antennas (required for reception) in an area or location more ideal than the electronically noisy and often buried location of the main equipment rack. Best of all, ADA's efforts permit you to run both AM antenna, FM antenna, and satellite radio antennas on a single RG-6 coaxial cable from the antenna location to the equipment rack. These accessories include.
AML-1 Loop AntennaThe AML-1 is specifically coiled for reception to an ADA AM/FM/WX or HD AM/FM/WX tuner module. It should connect on exactly 6 feet of RG-6 to the AM antenna input on the ACB-1 Active Antenna Combiner.
- Specifically coiled AM loop antenna for use with ACB-1 in conjunction with ACB-2 and/or AAS-4 (requires 6' of RG-6 coax)
- XMA-1 XM Satellite Radio Antenna
- Sirius Satellite Radio Antenna
ACB-1 and ACB-2 Antenna Combiners
- ACB-1 combines AM, FM and Satellite Radio antennas into one coax
- ACB-2 splits signal from ACB-1 to one AM/FM and one satellite radio tuner module
- ACB-1 and ACB-2 must be used together
AAS-4 and SATLS-4-50 Antenna Splitters
- AAS-4 splits the 75-ohm AM/FM output from the ACB-2 into four 75-ohm AM/FM outputs
- SATLS-4-50 splits the 50-ohm Satellite Radio output from the ACB-2 into four 50-ohm Satellite Radio outputs
SATLA-1 and SATC-75 or SATLS-4
- SATLA-1 converts a single 50-ohm Satellite Radio antenna to 75-ohm RG-6 coax
- SATC-75 converts 75-ohm RG-6 coax from SATLA-1 to a single 50-ohm Sirius or XM Satellite Radio antenna connection.
- SATLS-4 converts 75-ohm RG-6 coax from SATLA-1 to four 50-ohm Sirius or XM Satellite Radio antenna connections. *Must be used with 2 or more Satellite Radio modules.
- SATLS-4 or SATC-75 must be used with SATLA-1
- For ADA tuners
- Tune Suite Four Slot Tuner
- Duo Tuner Two Slot Tuner
- TSS-1 Single Tuner Black Box
- For other multi-room source components by ADA
- Tuners, iPods, & Media Servers
Audio Design Associates, Inc. make available forms & documents which are available for download. These forms & documents are in Adobe® PDF (portable document file) format. In order to view these forms & documents, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® 7 Reader. If you don't have the reader, you can download it for free from Adobe® by clicking here or on the "Get Acrobat® Reader" icon below.