Black Box Accessories
ATD-1 Analog to Digital Audio Converter (A/D)
The ATD-1 is a single source analog to digital audio converter. It takes in right and left analog audio and outputs both digital coax (75 Ohm) as well as TOS-Link digital optical. The ATD-1 is commonly used in an Omega CB system for converting analog audio signals to digital coax for input into the Omega CB Switcher. For users seeking to incorporate several ATD-1s in one location, they may opt to select the ATD-6 Six Source Analog to Digital Converter.
- Stereo RCA Line Level Inputs
- TOS-Link And Coax Digital Outputs
- 28 Volt AC Power
- 4"H x 7.75"W x 3"D
- For an all-digital audio multi-zone multi-room audio video system
- Omega CB Flag Ship Multi-Channel Multi-Room AV System
- For converting several source components from analog to digital coax
- ATD-6 Six Source Analog to Digital Converter
- Additional Links
- Product Cut Sheet
Audio Design Associates, Inc. make available forms & documents which are available for download. These forms & documents are in Adobe® PDF (portable document file) format. In order to view these forms & documents, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® 7 Reader. If you don't have the reader, you can download it for free from Adobe® by clicking here or on the "Get Acrobat® Reader" icon below.