Black Box Accessories
VCR-4AF Digital Audio & 3-Band Video from Cat-5
The VCR-4AF, specifically designed to fit behind flat panel TVs, converts the HD Video and digital audio signals coming in over Cat-5 cable back to 75 Ohm RCA jacks. Another video signal can be run in lieu of the digital audio signal. The VCR-4AF works with the VCT-4AF (T = transmitter) and VCT-32 as well as ADA's HDTV-16 card (in either the AVP-16, AVP-32 or AVP-1RU chassis) as well as Suite 32's 32 x 32 video switcher. The VCR-4AF is powered via a 12VDC transformer included with each device.
- Converts 4 Signals from CAT-5 Cable to 75 Ohm
- Applications: Component Video, S-Video, Composite Video And Digital Audio
- Transmits Up To 500 Feet On CAT-5, 1000 Feet On CAT-5E
- Video Compensation And Gain Adjustments for 3 channels and 4th channel
- 12 Volt AC Power
- 3"H x 5"W x 0.875"D
- For running video and digital audio over Cat-5 cable
- VCT-32 & VCR-4AF
- For 16 x 16 matrix digital audio & video switching
- Suite 16 Matrix Video Switchers
- For 32 x 32 matrix digital audio & video switching
- Suite 32 Matrix Video Switcher
Audio Design Associates, Inc. make available forms & documents which are available for download. These forms & documents are in Adobe® PDF (portable document file) format. In order to view these forms & documents, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® 7 Reader. If you don't have the reader, you can download it for free from Adobe® by clicking here or on the "Get Acrobat® Reader" icon below.