Black Box Accessories
VCT-32 Digital Audio & 3 Band Video to Cat-5 Converter
The VCT-32 is used to convert digital audio and high-definition video signals onto Cat-5 cable for connection to the Suite 16 and Suite 32 HDTV-16 card or the Suite 32's S32HDV-IN card. Up to eight components can connect to the VCT-32 which is essentially eight VCT-4AFs in a rack mounted chassis.
- Converts 8 Sources to CAT-5
- HD Video & Digital Audio or 4 bands of Video
- Transmits up to 500 Feet on CAT-5, 1000 Feet on CAT-5E
- 5.25"H x 19"W x 17"D
- For running video and digital audio over Cat-5 cable
- VCT-32 & VCR-4AF
- For 16 x 16 matrix digital audio & video switching
- Suite 16 Matrix Video Switchers
- For 32 x 32 matrix digital audio & video switching
- Suite 32 Matrix Video Switcher
Audio Design Associates, Inc. make available forms & documents which are available for download. These forms & documents are in Adobe® PDF (portable document file) format. In order to view these forms & documents, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® 7 Reader. If you don't have the reader, you can download it for free from Adobe® by clicking here or on the "Get Acrobat® Reader" icon below.