Black Box Accessories
VCT-4AF Digital Audio & 3 Band Video to Cat-5 Converter
The VCT-4AF is used to convert digital audio and high-definition video signals onto Cat-5 cable for connection to the Suite 16 and Suite 32 HDTV-16 card or the Suite 32 S32HDV-IN card. Another video signal can be run in lieu of the digital audio signal. The VCT-4AF works with the VCR-4AF (R = receiver) The VCR-4AF is powered via a 12VDC transformer included with each device.
- Converts 4 Signals from 75 Ohm to Cat-5
- Applications: Component Video, S-Video, Composite Video And Digital Audio
- Transmits Up To 500 Feet On CAT-5, 1000 Feet On CAT-5E
- 12 Volt AC Power
- 3"H x 5"W x 0.875"D
- For running video and digital audio over Cat-5 cable
- VCT-32 & VCR-4AF
- For 16 x 16 matrix digital audio & video switching
- Suite 16 Matrix Video Switchers
- For 32 x 160 matrix digital audio & video switching
- Suite 32 Matrix Video Switche
Audio Design Associates, Inc. make available forms & documents which are available for download. These forms & documents are in Adobe® PDF (portable document file) format. In order to view these forms & documents, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® 7 Reader. If you don't have the reader, you can download it for free from Adobe® by clicking here or on the "Get Acrobat® Reader" icon below.