ISO-CAT II ADA Bus to RS-232 I/O
The ISO-CAT-2 is designed to permit bi-directional ADA Bus to RS-232 communication. This is most frequently used when integrating RS-232 control systems (touch screen control systems) and/or PCs with ADA systems and components. The ISO-CAT-2 features clear-to-send and as such, will require a full 9-pin RS-232 connection to the control system. The ISO-CAT-2 also features reversing push-buttons and an ADA Cat-Link RJ-45 connector that permit it to be used in number of different wiring scenarios. The ISO-CAT-2 is isolate to help prevent control noise on the RS-232 jack from crossing onto the ADA Bus.
- Converts 4 Pin ADA Bus to 9 PIN D RS-232 Connector For PC Setup And System Integration
- Bi-Directional Electrically Isolated 2-Way Data Converter Prevents Computer Noise In Audio/Video Systems
- RJ-45 Connector For In Room PC Setup (requires WH-2000)
- Clear-To-Send Output From 9 Pin D Connector Monitors ADA Bus Activity
- Power Supply From ADA Bus
- 3"H x 4"W x 1.5"D
Audio Design Associates, Inc. make available forms & documents which are available for download. These forms & documents are in Adobe® PDF (portable document file) format. In order to view these forms & documents, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® 7 Reader. If you don't have the reader, you can download it for free from Adobe® by clicking here or on the "Get Acrobat® Reader" icon below.