SWAN - Structured Wiring Audio Network
Luxury Multi-Room System
For a high resolution product shot, click on an image.
Click here to download the SWAN Wiring Floor Plan PDF
SWAN stands for Structured Wiring Audio Network and is the first multi-room audio system designed specifically for structured wiring enclosures. SWAN's electronics are based on ADA's award winning Suite 16 System. It has its own radio tuner, the SDTM Dual Tuner (two tuners of your choice - XM, Sirius, & HD AM/FM) and works with ADA's family of keypads and touch screens as well as Phone Suite telephone interface, iHome music servers and iBase iPod docking stations. What makes SWAN different is its design that now makes it possible to house most of the system's components in a structured wiring box. SWAN is also modular, beginning with eight sources playing to four zones and expanding to up to 48 zones. Several structured wiring boxes can be ganged together for these larger systems. Sonically, SWAN sings as it employs ADA's high-current class A/B power amplification that makes it possible to power as many as four pairs of speakers per audio zone. While SWAN can easily be integrated into a custom built home, SWAN is also ideally suited for co-ops & condos, MDUs, and tract homes. SWAN is perfect for any environment where space is a premium. SWAN is also incredibly easy and cost effective to plan for. Each source component, keypad or touchscreen, subwoofer, and preamplified output requires its own Cat.-5 cable and speakers wire directly to the system via speaker wires. That's it...wiring made simple. Also, as the electronics are easy to install, developers will appreciate that in addition to the structured wiring and structured wiring box, there are very few other upfront costs when deploying SWAN in new projects. Finally, SWAN falls under the guidelines set fourth by Fannie Mae as it is permanently installed in the electronic panel and can be included in a home mortgage. So for new homebuyers, SWAN can cost just pennies a day to enjoy. And like all ADA components, SWAN is built to last.
- Ideal for MDUs, Tract Homes, Coops, Condos and Luxury High-Rises
- Clears Fannie Mae Guidelines for Inclusion in Mortgages
- Fits Standard Structured Wiring Enclosures
- Uses Typical Cat-5 Cable & 16/4 Speaker Wire
- 8 Audio Inputs to 4 Zones, Expandable to 48 Zones
- SDTM SWAN Dual Tuner (XM, Sirius, HD AM/FM)
- Works with ADA Keypads, Touch-Screens, Sources & Accessories
- Integrates With Other Touch Screen Control Systems
- PC Program to Setup, Save, Load, and Remote Monitor
- For more information on the SWAN System, click here.
- For indoor keypads, touch screens & all-weather outdoor controls
- Touch Screens & Keypads
- For bi-directional source components
- Tuners, iPods & Media Servers
- For telephone, music-server, infrared control, & other multi-room devices
- Multi-Room Accessories
- Additional Links
- Product Cut Sheet
- News and Reviews
Audio Design Associates, Inc. make available forms & documents which are available for download. These forms & documents are in Adobe® PDF (portable document file) format. In order to view these forms & documents, you must have Adobe® Acrobat® 7 Reader. If you don't have the reader, you can download it for free from Adobe® by clicking here or on the "Get Acrobat® Reader" icon below.